SPECIALIZING IN QUALITY HOUSING
Go to Forms for the rental application and other necessary forms.
TK Meyer Properties is a fair housing provider.
All new applicants are required to complete a Rental Application and Criminal Background Form which can be located under Forms on this site. We will complete a lease with you at the office. A blank copy of the lease can be found under Forms as well.
All applications are subject to approval based on the following guidelines:
- Age 18+ – Primary applicants must be eighteen years of age
- Co-Signer – A qualified co-signer is required
- Driver’s License or Photo ID – Driver's license/photo ID available to be photo copied
- Rental History - Applicants with lease violations or late rent payments may be denied. No eviction or unlawful detainer within the past 5 years will be accepted. Prior offenses will be reviewed.
- Credit Check – Applicants with consistent late payments, unpaid collection account, judgments or liens may be denied
- Criminal Background Check – Applicants with 2 or more City Ordinance (party, noise, keg, social host, etc.) will be denied. A charge or conviction of theft will be denied.
A charge or conviction of drug or drug paraphernalia within the past 5 years will be denied regardless of the charge.
A charge or conviction involving any degree of a sexual offense, regardless of the charge or conviction, will be grounds for immediate denial. Applicants with felony or gross misdemeanor conviction within the past 10 years will be denied. Prior offenses will be reviewed.
When applying with us, please remember to bring the following:
- $25 Application Fee – cash, check or money order
- $250/300 Security Deposit – cash, check or money order
- Driver’s License
- All current and previous rental phone numbers
- Co-signers fax number or email address if available
- Deposits and application fees are required from all members of the group in order to hold an apartment