SPECIALIZING IN QUALITY HOUSING
Go to Forms for the rental application and other necessary forms.
TK Meyer Properties is a fair housing provider.
All new applicants are required to complete a Rental Application and Criminal Background Form which can be located under Forms on this site. We will complete a lease with you at the office. A blank copy of the lease can be found under Forms as well.
All applications are subject to approval based on the following guidelines:
- Age 18+ – Primary applicants must be eighteen years of age
- Co-Signer – A qualified co-signer is required
- Driver’s License or Photo ID – Driver's license/photo ID available to be photo copied
- Rental History - Applicants with lease violations or late rent payments may be denied. No eviction or unlawful detainer within the past 5 years will be accepted.
- Credit Check – Applicants with consistent late payments, unpaid collection account, judgments or liens may be denied
- Criminal Background Check – Applicants with 2 or more City Ordinance (party, noise, keg, social host, etc.) will be denied. A charge or conviction of theft will be denied.
A charge or conviction of drug or drug paraphernalia within the past 5 years will be denied regardless of the charge.
A charge or conviction involving any degree of a sexual offense, regardless of the charge or conviction, will be grounds for immediate denial. Applicants with a felony or gross misdemeanor conviction within the past 10 years will be denied (with exception of a DUI or driving related gross misdemeanor).
When applying with us, please remember to bring the following:
- $35 Application Fee – cash, check or money order
- $250 Security Deposit – cash, check or money order
- Driver’s License
- All current and previous rental phone numbers
- Co-signers fax number or email address if available
- Deposits and application fees are required from all members of the group in order to hold an apartment